Website Compliance Reviews
Your website is as much a reflection of your credit union as your branch lobby. How confident are you in your website’s compliance? Don’t wait for regulators to find an error on your website – take a preventative approach with PolicyWorks’ Website Compliance Reviews.
Our specialized staff has vast experience in website and social media advertising compliance. Through a Website Compliance Review, we will identify risk areas on your website, and help you address those concerns. We can also review social media pages that you may use for advertising, such as Facebook and Twitter. In addition, we will provide you with a customized report detailing compliance problems and suggested resolutions. Stay competitive in today’s marketplace with a welcoming, well designed and fully compliant website.
Website Compliance Reviews ensure compliance with the following laws and regulations:
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act/Regulation E
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act/Regulation B
- Expedited Funds Availability Act/Regulation CC
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act/Regulation C
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Regulations
- NCUA Rules and Regulations
- Non-Deposit Investment Product Requirements
- Truth in Lending/Regulation Z
- Truth in Savings /NCUA Rules and Regulations Part 707